Thursday, March 7, 2013

30 Days Until 30! Video Project



Well I'm about to say goodbye to my 20's and head into a whole new adventure of 30's! I'm actually looking forward to it. I never understood how people don't like their Birthday. I can't wait to be an old lady. Sometimes I wish I could just skip the whole being a parent part and jump right into being a Grandma. When I'm a cute wrinkly Grandma I can FINALLY dye my hair blue and not have to worry if people will take me seriously or not. I think great things will happen in my 30's and I can't wait!

Instead of a photo a day I am going to do a VIDEO a day. I'm sorry but unfortunately you can't watch the video from your phone... Once the 30 days are up I will compile all the video's  and upload it to VIMEO and then you can watch it on your phone too! Here it goes, the last of my 20's. Enjoy :D




No comments: