Wednesday, March 20, 2013

17 Days Until I'm 30!

My moms boyfriend Babe has been in our family since I was three. His Birthday is also in April and this year I decided to do something extra special for his gift! He has always been a major part of my life, like a dad for me. He's the one who taught me how to ride my bike and took me to every single one of my "Father Daughter" dances in elementary school. Babe is also quite a bit older so everyone thought he was my Grandpa but I never cared. His favorite song is El Paso by Marty Robbins,  I remember he would always play it for me on the piano. This year I have been taking piano lessons and for his Birthday surprise  I'm going to play him El Paso on the piano! Unfortunately his Birthday party will be going on when I'm sound asleep and a million miles away. My sweet nephews are going to bring their laptops to the party and play the guitar along side me playing piano! (If anyone in my family is reading this PLEASE keep it a surprise...I'm pretty sure no on in my family reads my blog so I think I'm safe! hahah)
Enjoy!!



1 comment:

Lindsay Swoboda said...

Oh my goodness! Baby Vic is TOO adorable! And what a lovely gesture to learn that song for him, my heart burst a little bit just reading that, so proud of this wonderful woman I can call my friend;)!