Tuesday, January 22, 2013

HAPPY

After Christmas presents are seriously the best because you think you just couldn't possibly ask for more and then BAM a surprise box from you mom arrives in the mail. This little guy was a super surprise because I had it sitting in my Etsy checkout cart for like two months... after the holidays I decided to treat myself and when I finally had the nerve to press that "checkout" button lo and behold it was SOLD! (Insert looking up at the camera as the camera zooms out) NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I was just kicking myself! WHY wasn't I more selfish? hahaha well I'm so very grateful for this little guy. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet so I'm not sure if it works...  I need take it to a camera guy and get the new Polaroid rolls put in. I'm so happy that THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT is around. YAY!!
Well have a nice evening everyone.
Enjoy!






Isn't the rainbow the BEST? I love rainbows. SIGH


No comments: