Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! 2012

Well it's a New Year and that also means new resolutions! I feel that resolutions in writing is more...concrete. If you do make resolutions and stick with them it makes you happy and the feeling of accomplishing something makes you feel good! Well my goals aren't anything life changing... well I guess they can be if you look at them if you turn your head slightly and jump on one foot...  This year is going to be the year of CHANGE so many changes! We are moving from Korea back to the STATES! We also know where we are going but I am not at liberty to disclose that information yet...
When you move you want to get organized so that's one of my resolutions; GET ORGANIZED
I do admit I am a bit of a pack rat... I hang on to everything. I can't help it! I think that is one of the main reasons I started doing photography, to keep all my memories on film (you know what I mean)...for-ev-ver-- (Sandlot anyone?)  I also take after my mother as when I clean I take everything out and make an even bigger mess.  Getting organized means finishing projects. I can't start anymore projects until I finish what I started...
I also want to get better at this whole blogging bit... I seem to have writers block... I'm going to try and change that.  I also have SO many personal photo's I want to share and I keep saying I don't want to be writing on here 3 years from now and say "Remember that time I lived in Korea? Here's a post!" However, at the same time I'm glad I'm living in the moment...right!?!?! We will see how that goes.

So many more big changes like my best friend from 5th grade is having a BABY! Another best friend/roommate  is getting married!!!
Another big change is launching a Website! I keep putting that off because I don't feel like I'm THERE yet... looking back on my past work I feel like I have definitely  improved and there will always be more room for improvement.  Might as well just do it and keep improving (hopefully).
This year is going to be a big rush of emotions packed into one year! Saying goodbye, house, babies, weddings, and TURNING 30!!! Wish me luck!
LOVE, V

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So excited to hear you will be moving back! Such an adventure it has been for you! Hope I see you sometime soon after you get things "organized". :) Happy New Year friend!