Sunday, June 30, 2013

Movin' movin'

We are officially packed up and camping in the spare bedroom on a  sleeping bag until tomorrow. I really loved living in Korea, especially in a sky rise! (The 30th floor wowza!) To me, we lived in the most perfect location. We were next to Samgakji station and that meant we could hop on the subway and go anywhere. Bus' were a plenty, and if I was feeling up to it, a taxi cab was a quick hand wave away. We could see the Seoul Tower from our window and watching the seasons change around the tower was something I will never forget. We are moving into a hotel for a couple of weeks and Keiichi has to go stay at a kitty hotel while we wait around to leave. It's calling for RAIN for the next two weeks as well... luckily the Mr. remembered to leave an umbrella for us. I have one more photo session planned and we are going to have it in my empty apartment. Bellow is my test shot to make sure the lighting work. I am going to miss this place!
Enjoy!




2 comments:

Lindsay Swoboda said...

SO strange to see the empty apartment, but I know wonderful things are in store for you love! It was an awesome place, an awesome time and now new adventures await!

ells said...

HAHAH I love that last picture. Keiichi is like Oh hell. I'm so glad you got to be there but I'm so happy to have you home!