Saturday, March 10, 2012

Phuket Thailand, Day 5!

Wow! It's been 7 months since my sneak peek!!! EEK! Time has flown by and I've been so busy working on photo's and site seeing in Korea that I haven't had time to work on my lovely Thailand adventures. We are getting ready to go on another trip this time to Tokyo and I really wanted to have Thailand all posted for before I go. Fingers crossed!  Ok without further ado on with day 5 in Old Phuket town wandering the streets taking in the old buildings and cool architecture. It's also known for the place to find a buddha amulet pendant. After a few hours of wondering we took a drive to see BIG BUDDHA! He's still under construction but the magnificence  is still there. They are building him entirely from donations and you can purchase a little tile and write your name or a nice message before you leave.
Enjoy!




















<3 V

No comments: