Saturday, May 21, 2011

Gerta is a Senior!!!

This post is a special one because I am friends with this young lady and her wonderful mom. :) Gerta, I just want to wish you all the best in your next big adventure! I know you are going to rock the heck out of college and someday I will see you on billboards as the one who "saved our planet through recycling!"  Never lose that radiant light that you always have!  Lots of love to you!
Enjoy!
*Canon MarkII


                   Walking down the street these ladies can brighten up any sidewalk! :)





                
                       (A nod to Danny Chau Photography piece "Julia Lived in San Diego")


















<3 V

1 comment:

Christina said...

Amazing pics, Victoria! I LOVE the one where she's throwin up a peace sign. Beautiful!