Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Zoo Coffee!

 Two posts in  ONE DAY! Hey I've got some time and I'm still a little behind... some girl friends and myself were walking around Anguk area and found this Zoo Coffee!  (We actually went to  last month but hey life has been fun!)
   I've been to the one in Itaewon and I have to say that the one in Anguk  has more too look at. :D The name says it all! There are two levels and if you drop your fork they will give you four more extra! Very nice place indeed ;) Oh and Very Yummy!
Enjoy!
*Canon MarkII










The sandwiches are great!!!











<3 V

2 comments:

Julia Gulia said...

BAHAHAHA!! I LOVE THOSE BATHROOM SIGNS!!!

Julia Gulia said...

There's a place in Escondido, CA, called Safari Coffee, it isn't heavily themed like this but they do offer coffee from all around the world! One of my fav places to go for coffee!