Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sliwa/Tellez Family Portraits!

Brrrrrrr not only was it a cold day it decided to snow on us! Everyone took turns with their close ups while the others got to run back inside for a nice warm break. In the end we decided to go inside for a few.
Last photo session of 2010!! Crazy! I just want to give a big shout out to my friend Micaela for being my lovely assistant and getting those little boys to laugh at me hehe.
You should check out her blog miconthehill.blog.com it's amazing and she inspires me to work on mine a bit more... we will see. It's after all resolution time and all ;)
Enjoy!
*Canon MarkII






 These boys never stopped laughing! It was great :)

   I just LOVE this one!
Beautiful sisters!










<3 V

1 comment:

Tania said...

what fabulous pictures! this family is so lucky to have had you capture such wonderful moments! they will treasure these photos forever! Great Job Victoria!