Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CAFE 1010

My friend Micaela brought to my attention that there are in fact A LOT of themed cafe's here in Seoul. She has a blog (you should check out too) miconthehill.blog.com she said she would invite me out to here themed cafe adventures and since one of my new resolutions is to work on my blog more.... here you go! Our cafe of the week is CAFE 1010 and the theme is travel! You walk in to see lots of little post cards and travel themed goodies to buy for yourself. It was very cute, right now to the receipt! Take  a look! (located in Hongdae)
Enjoy!
*Canon MarkII

*UPDATE as of September 2012 this cafe is now longer in this location. :Very Sad Face: If someone finds out if it has moved please let me know! Thanks!


The receipt looks like a plane ticket! (whole reason I wanted to come here haha)




 Directions incase you want to go (Notice their cards look like a bag tag?)








Almond White Chocolate!


The "Hotchoco" came with a cute spoon!




Almond French Toast MMM!


<3 V

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG. That looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I cannot put enough !'s!!!

Danny Chau said...

Okay, that's really cool! And, the food looks good. I stayed up too late and now I'm hungry. Thanks a lot, Victoria!

Micaela said...

So the problem with me taking you along for the ride is that since I've been directing my readers to your blog and your pictures are ever so much better than mine, I may not have a reason to post anymore! Lovely as always!

Addie said...

Yum! These images look tempting!

Miss you!