Sunday, March 21, 2010

Water and Balloons! (Part 1 Melissa!)

(Finally getting these up! We shot these back in October! 2009)
I am so blessed to have friends that are willing to take time out of their day and go on a photo shoot for me! My friend Melissa is afraid of the water and isn't to big on being in front of the camera. So what do I do? Ask her to model for me at the beach on a really windy crazy waves crashing day! Then we have Julia, she was helping me out on Melissa's photo shoot and she looked way to cute not to photograph so as the sun was going down we ran all over the place trying to get the perfect shot with the remaining light we had left. We had a lot of fun in La Jolla near Seal Beach (it's sad the seals have to go) =( THANK YOU GUYS! =) You are the best!!!
Enjoy!
*Canon MarkII















<3 V

No comments: