Thursday, November 22, 2012

Spanish guitar- Edinburgh Scotland

I took only a handful of flamenco dancing classes years ago and I always loved the music they played during class.  Music sticks to my soul like nothing else, play me some Spanish guitar and I melt. I gotta tell you, listening to it LIVE is a whole different experience!  When I  was in Scotland a while back my friend and I went over to check out the local festival that happens once a year. As we were walking through the busy streets filled with locals and tourists alike I heard a sound that was very familiar to me. . . We  stopped and listened to the most beautiful Spanish guitar music I ever did hear. My friend is very lucky I was stuck behind my camera otherwise I  might have danced up on stage with  this guy. (To my sister Becky: I thought of you the entire time!)
Enjoy!
V

No comments: