Sunday, November 11, 2012

Arnett Family!

Good evening! It's late and it's been a long and fun few weeks! We just got back from Japan and I have SO many awesome photo's to share! Plus a few themed cafe's in Korea. Oh man I'm so behind on photo posting and I'm trying not to let it overwhelm me. What do I do when I get overwhelmed? Keep on shooting! Yup I don't worry about positing or working on my personal photo's because I know there will be a day when I can stay inside (I'm not a fan of the cold at ALL). That being said I want to share with you what I've been catching up on since my return.
The Arnett family is a great group if you don't mind me saying so! They have so many cute kids each with their very own cute personality. I hope you guys enjoy the last bit of Fall. We had SLEET today! Yikes! I'm not ready for my winter coat just yet!
Enjoy!















1 comment:

Lindsay Swoboda said...

Lol, I forgot how you hated the cold! Let's snuggle up for one of those sucked-down-into V's couch cushions for 9 hours days and blog together!