Thursday, April 4, 2013

2 Days Until I'm 30!

Today we took a hike to a waterfall. Although the water is really low this time of year we decided to take the challenge anyway. I really loved that not many people were around. When we got to the top you could see old carvings of Gods that were placed in the stone on the river bed. The ancient people carved them so the water flowing down stream would be blessed. Along the walk up there we saw moths and butterflies all over. One little guy kept landing on my hand. When we arrived at the waterfall my breath was taken away. Hunderds of butterflies were just hanging around. It felt very magical and it was so perfect for my last day as a 29 year old. I could have stayed here all day. 
Enjoy!





Thank you to Apollo for getting this video of me. If no one was around I'm sure I would be crying with joy. I may or may not have been crying secretly. 




No comments: